Ofogh is a bollard with quite eye-catching visual and architectural optical design; these specifications have turned this luminaire into one of the most useful luminaires for Parks and gardens.
This product would be the best choice for parks and gardens, according to standards and the Full Cut-Off light distribution system it has.
Using proper cooling system in this luminaire, decreases LED temperature and not only causes the extent permissible operating temperature range, but also makes the maximum lifetime (more than 50000 hours) and maximum efficiency achievement possible. In power supply, switching voltage range (100-290v a.c.) makes it easy to design power transmission and also directly reduce the cable size, and these with reducing energy consumption, justify the use of this luminaire economically well.
- Available at different heights such as 25, 50, 75 cm and 25cm type is appropriate to be mounted on walls, columns and bridges
- Visible or invisible base plate installation. The invisible type is appropriate for paved Places
- Through wiring electrical connection (optional)
- A simple beautiful and eye-catching shape with hyperbolic effect of light on the floor
- High luminous efficiency and long life
- Equipped with special power supply in accordance with safety and operational standard
-80% energy saving compared to similar luminaires